Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need A New Battery...any Suggestions?

talim

Hi all

The Battery on my 2006 D4D XT5 has died. I had to call Green Flag a month ago and they jump started it. Was fine since. Did not use car over weekend...refused to start in the cold this morning. I have had the car for 5 years now and I suspect the Battery is the original Battery from new. Any suggestions what brand I should buy and price range please?

Many thanks for you usual expert advice!

Toyota offer a fixed price for batteries see: http://www.toyota.co.uk/service-and-maintenance/repairs-and-parts

in the case of your car £110 supplied and fitted including VAT with 3 year parts and labour warranty.

You need to compare apples with apples - or in the case of batteries compare batteries of the same CCA. A decent brand (Bosch, Yuasa, Exide etc etc) with a CCA of around 800A will be around £85 delivered.

If you can get to a Costco they have excellent batteries the Costco guarantee is pretty bullet proof too.

I have for many years used a company called County Batteries which is less than a mile from Jct 26 M1

In that time I have only had to return one faulty Battery it was changed at once, no probs

Is that local to you, Talim?

Many thanks for the suggestions. I have gone for the Toyota offer and had it fitted today.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links