Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk1 Aygo Roof Wrap Done

Planemo

Finally got it sorted after deciding to do it months ago! Shift work for me and a 2 week booking time for Vital Signs caused difficulties. Went for satin in the end as although the wheels are sold as matt, they really aren't. The guys in Basildon couldn't have been nicer and relieved me of a reasonable £120 for their work.

Sorry for the awful pic, the car is filthy and the wheels look matt due to the dirt. Will get some better pics up when I get a chance to clean the car inbetween downpours.

Always thinking of 'discreet' mods, I was looking at spraying the interior A pillars black next, and maybe the sun visors (I always have them down). Would like to make the whole interior darker really. Although I really want some decent seats... gaa it never ends....

IMG_20141015_151629_zps293101ae.jpg2

even with the roof done your car still looks original as in march this year we bought an aygo white body with black roof , so your still being discreet with your mods

looks good i think it was £250 extra for the two tone colour scheme (black roof panel )

Excellent thanks for that I didn't realise that the Mk1 was ever offered from the factory with a black roof! If you get a chance it would be great to see a pic of yours :)

I'm always looking to do little mods but want to keep it sensible. Not sure what else I can do now apart from TTE body styling but it's prohibitively expensive (not to mention hard to get).

its the mk2 that we have but it doesn't look out of place having the black roof