Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Carcept Kits

roywhlong

hi guys and girls here is some picture of my babe but please dont be say any bad things about her because i alreadyvery upset they didnt finish the way i thought they will be :angry: oh wow will get it redone again when i got some money.

DSCF0001_001.sized.jpg

DSCF0002.sized.jpg

DSCF0003_001.sized.jpg

DSCF0004_0.sized.jpg

DSCF0005_002.sized.jpg

DSCF0006_001.sized.jpg

DSCF0007_4.sized.jpg

now be hornest with you guys i really heart broken :crybaby: after fit this kits

sorted the pics to make em a little easier to see! - jaxx

Edited by jaxx

when you look at the picture is fine but is deferent when is closer look on your eyes just very upset speacial when after all the waitting and all the money you spend on it

Mate im sure its fine, no cars perfect, i used to build 160K Astons,when you spent all day looking at them close, you end up thinking there crap too.

Cheer yourself up you got a very nice looking car :thumbsup:

Oh and them Rims look sexy too :drool::drool::drool:

Mate im sure its fine, no cars perfect, i used to build 160K Astons,when you spent all day looking at them close, you end up thinking there crap too.

Cheer yourself up you got a very nice looking car :thumbsup:

Oh and them Rims look sexy too :drool::drool::drool:

thanks nizan i know im very fussy but it was my baby so has to be look nice for my self but i know after a while i will get over for that and my plant now is get the headlight mask to cover the gap on the headlight and will get the custom make double exhaust when on my next day off :thumbsup:

Looks good. Bodykits never fit exactly flush, so don't worry about it.

The overall effect is great! :thumbsup:

PS Whereabouts in Dublin are ya? Been over twice & love the place, great people, atmosphere & top motors!

:D

that looks great!

dont sum ppl make you soooooooo jealous!?

nice one roy!

breezer that is veilside spoiler i bought it from rob and it look great with the kit

nice one roy very nice!

cool spoiler :D

BTW ive resized ya pics for ya

I know what you mean about the fitting of kits. I would of expected the Carzone to fit like a glove, as it markets itself to be a 'big' brand. I can see the gap under the head light and the sidekirts not going high enough to meet the swage line of the original metal work. On my Vitz, the fitting of the VS replica is not 100% perfect, my rear bumper is the problem area, as the replacement bumper has no mounting clip on it like the original but everything else is very good.

it's just so hard to explain to people the kit quality is so important and that something that costs £300 is not going to fit the same, or be as well made as something costing £800. Once it's all on the car, painted etc it will look the same, but the saving you made on the purchase will be not enough to cover the extra cost of making the £300 kit fit in the 1st place.

I have seen so many, Euro hatches turn up with a car load of UK made FRP parts inside and the amount of work that has to go into them to make it fit is diabolical. Last week a Pug106 or Saxo came in wanting a Carlton Delta Front Bumper fitted. My mate had to chop it in half and loose 3" to fit it!

Nuff Said... rant over.

We know what it looks like, but for joe public, they just see a 'wow' car.

Be happy and chill out!

Al.

thanks for all the comment and now i really want to change the front bumper and keep the side skirt and rear bumper,will change it to t-sport front bumper with booster tuning or the veilside front bumper what do you guys think but i have to wait i got some money before i change it the only worry i had is it will not low enough to match the carcept kit can any body tell me that be look ok with mixing the kit????

i dont think the t-sport/booster front end would be quite as low as the carzone one but keep in touch and ill tell you the answer shortly :D

i dont know will i change it or not i rang deferent garage and see do they know to fit the kit and they ask me to drive in and they will have a look and so hope they will be able to fix it and will get it respray again when i got some money really upset with that and last night when i get home i look at the internet looking for another car and this morning when i wake up ready get into work before i get into the car have a quick look it was really look cool but i really dont know what i gonna do about that i really broke now i wish i have money then will get it redone as quick as i want :(

id take it back to the garage chap and explain to them that you are not happy with the job

also did you pay before they did the work or afterwards?

afterwards but he is my friend and that what he really can do for me but he said he will have a look again for me on next week but i just cant trust the job from him any more so that why i looking for some one have a check for me see what they can do for that

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links