Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Urgent Help!

ToyotaAuris

Hi guys got another problem! Well now I think the cars dead... Its 1.8 petrol Verso 2004. Well yesterday I saw white smoke coming from it last night and today no start. All I hear is a click click sound. It has keyless entry. It happen to me 2 days ago and someone pushed the car for me and it started. Is it the starter motor? Has it got something to do with the excessive oil which it uses from my old topic which I explained (its the topic below this). I really need help as I cannot get to work need it by tomorrow.

Probably nothing to do with the previous problem. The clicking is often the sound of the starter trying to operate but failing. It could be due to not enough charge in the Battery, a wire corroded or otherwise not connecting properly, or a faulty starter solenoid or starter motor.

Does the clicking appear to come from the dashboard area? My 2007 Verso did this a couple months ago. The AA was called and it turned out that the Battery had suffered a sudden complete failure. The voltage was so low that it wouldn't even attempt to operate the starter motor. It was jump-lead started and I limped home and ordered a new Battery.

oil is filled in the spark plug compartment, need a new engine.

• 2 weeks later...

Buy an Exide 027TE EA640 X-Tra Plus XP04 Battery.............................Google is your best friend.

The only issue after driving a Verso for seven Years is the exact symptom of Tick-Tick Tick-Tick. After a full Day of searching for the "Best" Battery, the conclusion was the above item...... the low cost of purchase was just a bonus.

Read:

oil is filled in the spark plug compartment, need a new engine.

Yeah engine has overheated and cant be repaired, got a new engine just waiting for delivery :( lets hope this is better.