Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do I Stick With Auto,or Change?

susie69

I've only had the car a week,but auto is sssooooo boring. I find myself using it at 6-30 going to,work,them the rest f the time I use manual,mode. Am I missing a trick or should,I just change her?? As hubby pointed out all I've said all week when he's asked how the car is I say "autos boring"!!!!'

Sent from my iPad using Toyota OC

How much money will you have lost in a week on it?

Think the Toyota Approved Used programme has a 30 day exchange facility - though don't know what terms and conditions are attached.

I didn't get it through Toyota,it was a car sales place as she's a year old BUT I for her approx £2,500 cheaper then a Toyota shop!!! I will preserve and try with the sports mode on etc. I'm sure it will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

I've been driving on manual,with the paddies and vac sport off and feels like a totally different drive. Next is traction control OFF when I'm feeling brave

Sent from my iPad using Toyota OC

I had an auto gt86 for two years and loved it because it gave such variation of changing gear depending on your mood and roads. i.e. Auto, auto sport mode, manual with paddles, manual with stick shift and auto with manual override. Stick with it and try all the modes.

I had an auto gt86 for two years and loved it because it gave such variation of changing gear depending on your mood and roads. i.e. Auto, auto sport mode, manual with paddles, manual with stick shift and auto with manual override. Stick with it and try all the modes.

Be very careful with t/c off....i span mine like that. Used to love it in vsc sport in dry but be careful in wet with vsc sport as it can still catch you out.

Yeah thanks,I drive mostly on nice bendy country roads to and from work and I've taken to drive in manual and sports mode . Not turned off the traction yet,still getting used to handling her lol BUT I wouldn't change now I'm used to it.

The orange which I really wanted. I put down a deposit on a silver but got a refund lol then found mine up in Birmingham do had a nice drive back down to Cornwall

I sold mine about 2 months ago....had it two years. Had one of the very first ones in UK in Aug 12. Was a red auto with leather.

The gt86 owners club is another good forum to get information.

What you got now?? I has a honda type R as my "Inbetween" car as I had to sell my celica as things started going wrong and it needed a new CAT at £1,500!!! And it's still up for sale and that was over 2 1/2 yrs ago!!!

My commute is 2 miles each day in traffic so never really used car properly. I went for a total change for something I wanted that was unique, economical and clever. Toyota iq2 auto. Got £4k off pre reg and load of cash back on gt86. I miss the fun of gt86 but not constant worry of it getting marked etc.

Lol yeah I know what you mean I park miles from anyone in supermarkets and was paranoid about parking on a side street the other day!!!! Also at work I park away from all other staff cars ha

Ahahahahahaha not achieved that yet BUT I have a rather lush right hand bend that the back end whips out rather nicely round. Scared the life out if the hubby .