Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oh Boy, I Love It!

Wiz201

Got an X play Aygo as a courtesy car for today whilst mine's in the garage for its tyres etc and its so good! Despite it being a 1 litre petrol engine it doesn't feel like that, and I drove it on a windy country road to the stables last night and its steering and handling is so much improved! going to have to wait another three years but I think I'll know what my next car is going to be.

• Like 1

A Yaris?

• Like 2

I have to agree with the opening comment, I ve had a loan X Play (orange) for almost three weeks till my rav4 is sorted, what a great lil car for a 3 cylinder 1.0 is great nippy in town and out of town. no good on steep hills. but can manage most hills.

never has a Toyota but impressed with this!!!!!

I must admit, when I had one for a loaner I did find the handling much nicer than the whale-like handling of my Yaris, but I did miss the torque of my D4D! You really have to rev that 3-pot to make it move! (But that's okay because it's japanese and all their engines are made to rev high! :lol:)

I know I've said it before but a 1.4 D4D in an Aygo would be a lot of fun :naughty: