Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

[Help] Pyle Pldn74Bti 7-Inch Double-Din Tft Touchscreen

NotAPerson

g.png

After the first 3 months I started having issues with this stereo. If I put in a dvd, it would automatically jump around from dvd to radio, to sd card, back to dvd continuously. It was the same with cds as well. And if you try to eject the disk, the faceplate would close as the disc was coming out, causing bad damage to the disc.

Another month went by, after realizing I missed my window to return it to Amazon, I noticed something else even more aggravating. When I touched the screen to change the radio station, the point of contact would be far away from my finger tip. For example, if I was adjusting the settings on the EQ, I could put my finger on the minus button on the bass and the speaker centering dot would jump to the right rear speaker, or totally drop the bass out, or totally drop the subwoofer out. Or, if I wanted to tune in a radio station, I could type on the number 6 and it would select 3. It's like that all the time. Or, if you want to search for a song on the sd card, you could touch the down or up button and it wouldn't read my finger or select something no where near where my finger was. I tried calibrating the screen, but it never helped. Mostly because it wouldn't read my finger on the right location. It's been fun.

The FM tuner doesn't pick up stations all that well, especially if you do the auto search.

It fried my iPod.

The list goes on. I've been dealing with this radio for one year now. Each day that goes by I want to grab my hammer and smash it. I'm looking for a better one. But honestly, it's hard to find a good double din with the sd card feature. I love it. Easier than blue tooth streaming.

If you purchase this radio, be prepared for it to have defects. I'm not saying that all of these models are horrible, I just bought a dud. So, be careful.

And the hunt goes on.....

61O84CEJG%2BL._SL1000_.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links