Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weak Hot Air Through Air Vents

j7mnh

Hi there,

I am wondering if someone could assist me on troubleshooting my car issue.

I have a Avensis 18. VVTi 2006 car since I have had the car for the last few months the inside heating has been very weak, even when on the max temperature setting and full speed, which ever setting you have windscreen, middle or lower settings.

I have checked the coolant regularly and it is fine no leaks it is not loosing coolant, water level is fine, the thermostat reading stays in the middle when the car gets warm.

I am wondering what are the next steps on diagnosing this issue, I have not got any owners manual for the car? should I bleed the radiator system? if so could someone assist or point me into the right direction to an article.

Thanks for taking the time on reading and look forward to your response :flowers:

Hi mn and a big welcome to the club.

I would suspect that what is referred to as the cabin filter is choked and needs changing

You will see from my profile that I am a RAV4 man and on my motor this filter can be found behind the glove box

I have no doubt that a Avensis owner will be along soon to point you in the right direction

Del