Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica T Sport Sound!

keith2785

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say...I bought the T Sport 2 weeks ago and it is the most fun I have had in a car, ever! My previous car was a BMW 323i and the Celica is so much better.

Anybody thinking of buying one, you really should in my opinion. The only thing I will say is slightly annoying is the hard suspension over bumps in the road. Other than that it is fairly economical for a car with this power range. You truly feel like your driving something special, I test drove 2 Type R's just before buying the Celica and it just felt like an everyday car with power. This is much bettwe in my opinion and looks nicer.

The best thing about this car is the sound!!! it hits 6,500 revs and thats it....theres no other 1.8 that will sound like this does. It is powerful, you will get 60mph in second gear and be close to 100 in third.

I intend on keeping this car for a long time

• Like 1

Hi keith2785

I intend on keeping this car for a long time

Couldn't agree more

I've been a Gen 7 GT Celica owner for the past five years, and as long as the Silver Sliver remains reliable and generally 'sound', it will not be sold/part exchanged for the foreseeable future

• Like 1

Felfy,

you give me confidence that the Celica is reliable and still being 'sound' after 7 years of driving it! ;)

Mine is an 04 and I managed to get it for £2,600 with a 12 month mot, full service, 12 month warranty. very pleased so far! Although I do seem to get a few boy racers trying to intimidate me on the road haha

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links