Sign in to follow this  
tyeardley

Wing Mirror Glass Replacement

Hi, I need a replacement glass mirror for my 2003 Corolla 1.4 vvti 1.4 (3 door). I went to Halfords and according to their database I needed part number SR990 (£9.95), but this is the wrong shape and size completely?!? I've also tried Aceparts online and they sent me a similar part number SRG990 (£6.70), again nothing like the correct fit.

Has anyone any ideas of what the correct part number is and/or where to get one from?

I have tried my local Toyota garage but you need a mortgage to buy anything from there and they didn't have them in stock anyway...

Thanks in advance.

T

Have you tried ebay? Here is one listing for Corolla breaking up for parts, ebay listed number: 321633321328

I finally found one to fit here on ebay -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEFT-PASSENGER-NEAR-SIDE-FLAT-DOOR-WING-MIRROR-GLASS-FOR-TOYOTA-COROLLA-01-05-/390641189187?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5af4078143#vi-ilComp

Rather than using my registration plate number to find a match I literally searched generic Corolla mirrors until I found one that looked a similar shape, and bingo, fits perfectly!

I can only presume my registration is not linked to the correct model? Although the description sounds correct?