Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stolen !

jazzyjc123

hi

to all avon and sommerset owners and anyone around here, just come down for the weekend woke up this morning to find some :censor: :censor: has taken my car if anyone sees it could they call their local police for me

its the black celica with silver dragond down the side on gallery pages 40 and 41

with a bit of luck the :censor: have just used it to get home but any help would be much appreciated

im about 8 miles from weston super mare just in case anyone is in the area and sees it

thanks all

jason

Sorry to hear that, hope you get it back OK. Thieving :censor: :censor: I think the Saudi's have it right , chop the hands off the thieving :censor: they wont do it again.

***** man i hope you get it back OK - or the %$(ers seriously injure themselves in it.......

Rash

1 word SCUM - hope you get it back unharmed

sorry to hear that there's nothin worse than a :censor: theif

God I am so sorry to hear about that, the theiving :censor: :censor:

Hope they catch them and string them up by there :censor:

I feel bad for you, I have my celica all pimped out, if I had a pic I'd put it up here. But someone stole my cd player and radio, and the face plate. They ripped apart the dashboard part where the radio, and ashtrya, and cupholder go into. I have nothing but a hole in the center now and my sub is gone too, along with the amplifier! You think a toyota dealer would sell me the plastic dash parts? I duno what else to do!

sorry too here about that matey. although it shouldn't be hard to spot with the graphics etc. hope you get it back in one piece mate :thumbsup:

I will look on eBay but I doubt they would sell parts of the plastic things I need, what luck if they do though! My dad suggests going to a toyota dealer and showing them but I'm afraid they will say I need the whole console where instead all I really need is the outer part where the ashtray sticks in and the other snap on parts.