Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Signing In.

Mac5

Hello there, I hope you don't think I'm here under false pretences. Just bought an Aygo for my wife to learn in. We are older people and she's not doing well with her lessons, so I'm hoping for some hours with her in quiet areas to bring her car control to a better starting point. She has no interest in forums, but I enjoy the exchange of ideas and having an available knowledge bank for maintenance issues. Infirmity and arthritis are dampening my own spanner wielding now, but I still try to do as much as I can without resorting to paying a garage. I'm a Mazda mx5 driver myself and thoroughly enjoy the company of like minded people.

Looking forward to getting involved here, and always up for a bit of polite banter.

Hello Roderick - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

• Like 1

Hello Roderick - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Oh please do me a favour and drop the Roderick bit. Roddy will do just fine. Thanks for the welcome, just finding my way around just now.

Thanks Uncle, that's how forums should be. I'm fair with a spanner, but don't know my way around the Aygo yet. Think the front pads are getting low, so there's a little easy one to kick off with tomorrow. I have to admit that it's not my sort of car at all, but it's an OK sort of thing and will do my wife perfectly.

I see that you're from Inverness-shire. My old Dad was an Inverness man, and it always feels like home when I go back there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links