Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spacecruiser Model F

blondie64

Hello TOC

I'm a new member I have registered so hopefully I can chat with fellow Toyota Owners. We have recently acquired an '89 Toyota SpaceCruiser Model F and what most of you have already found out that Owners Manuals for older Toyota's are hard to find if they exist? we are also stuck as we don't even have the glovebox manual? does anyone know how I would obtain either of these for my model or even have a glovebox manual they could photocopy for me on payment?

look forward to hearing from anybody?

hopefully my next post won't be so desperate!

regards blondie64

Hi and welcome to the club. Not been a member long but would swear by it. Tons of advice and useful info on everything, not just vehicles. Don't know much about spacecruisers, just bought an estima, but sure others can advise you. In the meantime try www.spam.com. They are not workshop manuals but might be handy.

Happy motoring

Gareth B :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have also just bought a 89 Spacecruiser and was having the same problem.

Now then the Haynes manual No: 92735 for the Hi-Lux has the same engin and can be used. The Haynes manual No: 68352 for the Toyota Van Shows the same running gear so i have been told. There is nothing that will cover the body work or trim.

I do have a glove box manual but the cover and a few of the pages are missing.

I can try get it copied for you if its any help?

• 5 years later...

Hi there, My partner Sarah and I recently bought a 1989 white Space Cruiser camper and were given the brakes and suspension sections from a maual photocopied and would be more than happy to copy them and send them on if of any use. Being a former hot rodder and VW fan I can not help altering and changing things. I have exchanged the balloon bouncy wheels and tires for 17" alloys with low profiled tyres which has improved the handling by far. I then used the built in adjusters on the front tortion bars to lower the front end by 2-2.5 inches. I would like to know if any one out there would know how I could get some 2" shorter springs for the back end. Would another Toyota work as a donor? I do not expect to be bowled over with answers but any advise would be very much appreciated.

Secondly, can any one suggest any breakers I could contact for little things like a wheel centre cap and a o/s rear light cluster.

Many thanks folks and happy 'Cruising'

Rob and Sarah.

post-79711-1247685266_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Hi, just joined & seen your post from 2009.

I have an 1990 Space Cruiser (since new) & got manual from Australia (try eBay Australia) over there they are called Tarago & book printed by Gregorys scientific publications number 241.

Bit big to copy.

Reason for joining: Vehicle just will not start, first time in all these years. No spark I suspect Distributor any advice or can you buy parts, reconditioned disributor?

All help welcomed.Feel free to email: rlowery@onetel.com

Thanks

Bob.

• 5 years later...

Hi

ive just joined this club in the hope of finding someone that may be selling a space cruiser.  I see you posted back in 2004 but would you have any idea where I could maybe get one? 

• 5 years later...

Hi , I have two Toyota Space Cruisers . I’m looking for centre caps for the alloys

Any help please 🙏🙏

• Like 1

Can you PM me the vin/frame number - 88 is a change over year

• 4 months later...

Hi , apologies for late message . Just seen it . 

my number is 07960777513 

any help would be appreciated 

1. Chassis Number: JT1W0YR2105104776  MODEL ; YR21RG-MQW
2. Parts Name: REAR LIGHT / PLASTIC HUB CAP WHEEL TRIM / AERIAL 
3. Vehicle Name: TOYOTA SPACE CRUISER MODEL F 
4. Genuine Parts Number: REAR LIGHT 81550-87004 

WHEEL CAP PART NUMBER ; 7098
   AERIAL PART NUMBER ; 86300-87001

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links