Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Has Changed: 2015 Auris Vs Current Auris

FROSTYBALLS

I like the look of it, overall I'd say it's an improvement. Can't tell for sure until I see it in the flesh and that might be a while yet given Toyota's previous for missing launch dates. Not that I'll be buying one anyway, not yet anyway.

I like the shape and position of the rear reflectors, it's just a pity they didn't get rid of those creases in the rear panel at the same time. Apart from the aesthetics you can't get meaningful bumper protection strips for wives who use the 'parking by ear' method.

And oh that clock! ah well, Toyota's history is nothing if not a tale of missed opportunities.

Fortunately, in my opinion, they've resisted adopting the grotesque basking shark like front end of the latest Yaris!

I bet a lot of thought went into whether to keep that fantastic clock :-)

• Like 1

Toyota did take a second look at the clock, but decided only minute changes were needed.

Am I the only one who thinks the outgoing model is better looking than the new one?

Am I the only one who thinks the outgoing model is better looking than the new one?

No,I am not too keen on the front at all.

And they still have a casio clock which is outside of your line of sight.

Aye, they could have had something like this. Pure class.

post-140480-0-93867800-1426152439_thumb.

I love that you have clock always visible. There should be temperature display also. I have greater issues with that glass surface over the touch screen and buttons. You will have to have microfiber cloth always with you.