Do Not Sell My Personal Information

92p A Litre

breezer

Jesus! Just saw the front of the paper, and saw that because of some Saudi attack its gona push the petrol to 92p a litre :angry:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimma

• SMW

• dave5282

• jaxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to dust off the push iron methinks!

Yeah and its all bulls**t. Opec and the oil companies are just using that as an excuse. Oil facilities in middle eastern countries have been gettin attacked for decades. The RM (esp. SBS) have had special oil and gas platform protection units since the 60's!! :angry: Funny innit how last week they said 'Oh the war in Iraq will PROBABLY push the prices up', then all of a sudden, Saudi happens and the fuel shoots up. I can just see some fatcat sat there rubbing his hands and it !Removed! annoys me. They have lost one (personal) customer already. I use my car for pleasure so I DONT NEED to use it. Therefore i'm not. It's a shame a lot of other people don't feel the same, cos if the Brits wernt so lazy and car dependant, the oil companies would capitulate after only a coupla weeks if no one bought Petrol except for work purposes, but no John and Jenny Bull will keep filling up until they physically can't afford it any more. My apologies for the Rant, but don't let ANYONE tell you the war on terror is the cause of the price rise. Pheew, i need a drink.

Time to dust off the push iron methinks!

Too right! I will buy petrol for my work car, the cheapest shi**iest, NETTO petrol I can find!

im with you jimma its all nackers at the end of the day and all the ppor excuses they come up with get on my threpny bits

we could have a world rice crispy shortage and they would try to put the fuel prices up!

i too use the car for pleasure for 90% of the time im in it, commuting and work runs are only a fraction of my milage

altough at the end of the day i dont want to to leave it to these purposes, i want to be out cruising and attending shows, without needing a bank loan everytime i switch the key!

they were on about canceling road tax an puttin it on fuel well we'd foot the bill as we use our cars most and try get are monies worth out of the car e.g depreciation etc. and get shot for it cuz we enjoy it!

Motorists are always getting hit hard by the :censor: government...

Rash

Apparently the BP/Esso empires are at the root of this, buy Shell. Boycott BP it's simple. Their super/ult is crap anyway!

Unfortunatly my 22 mpg car is my 260 miles a week commuter car ..

So I'll be stuffed .. can't justify buying an old snotter deisel either ..

shell's gone up aswell. think it was about 87.9p a litre the other day...

-Z

Jaxx, THE GREAT RICE KRISPIE shortage of 1974 only really caused a problem for diesel operators :D

Jaxx, THE GREAT RICE KRISPIE shortage of 1974 only really caused a problem for diesel operators :D

:lol::lol::lol:

got new rouge's' (note went for the plural!)

what do ya reckon?

<---------------------------

I heard on the radio today that if the petrol companies gave their petrol away for nothing at UK filling stations, we'd still have the highest priced petrol in Europe (thanks to the extortionate amount of tax we pay on it.)

All governments steal from you, but not on the scale of this bunch of :censor: .

Rich

Right.. Im off to fill up the Tubby now... just in case the prices go up even more..

It is crazy how much prices are raising by, I work shifts so have to use my car for work..I'm just glad I only got a 1.0L instead of anything bigger! &#33;Removed&#33; Government..all these stealth taxes are too much!

what are we going to do about it then? Boycott bp & esso as people are saying? Thing is I only ever buy my juice from tesco or safeway, where do they get their fuel from? :angry:

only way to get a proper protest and make it seen is to hit the 2 main nerve centres,

The refinery, or

Where it enters the country!!

87.9p a litre .. £30 for 3/4 of a tank :eek::crybaby:

We are boycotting BP and Esso at work - as we all use our cars to get to and from and to visit clients etc...

I heard today that some places are now charging 99p a litre! :ffs:

99p a friggin litre!

Tescos is the cheapest fuel in my area, but even still its 81p - you need to travel 20 miles to get anything remotely cheaper!

The government will need to do something soon, or there will be trouble - I cant afford to pay 99p a litre and need to travel to work, so if I cant afford it I cant work and because I cant work I wont get paid!

:censor: :censor: :censor: Government!

87.9p a litre .. £30 for 3/4 of a tank :eek::crybaby:

yup, that was the figure...

:crybaby:

-Z

Well, watching the news this morning, in mid wales, there is a station already at 88p a litre, they are expecting the national average on friday to be 88p a litre, and possible in some areas, over a £ a litre, strike action threatened in 3 days!!

Oh well, better dust off the petrol cans lol