Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Immediate Help Required

breezer

hi peeps

decided to have a butchers at where the Speakers wud b going, i guess uz all had electric windows to remove the door panel easily.

I have window winders, the door panel is almost off but is being held on by the window winder handle.

HOW DO I TAKE IT OFF TO GET THE DOOR PANEL OFF :ffs:

Dunno about the Yaris,...can't tell on mine, as they are leccy...but usually the cover on the window winder pops off...and there's a screw behind it...is the Yaris not the same?

Vipes

In my old Fiesta it was held on by a clip just behind the plastic winder. You had to like try and get a flathead screwdriver underneath and push the clip off.

Nah...as I remmeber the actual handle had a cover on the centre part that came off...don't make me go outside and check the missus motor...raining you know!

Vipes

so...what was it?! either it had a cover...or the ring around the handle just comes off ( pushing away from the long end of the handel)

At least it saved me a trip out in the rain!

Vipes

ring thingy!

i can c what i havta do!! personally instead of me riveting them in or whatever, im jus gona drill my own holes into the metal, much easya that way!! :hokus-pokus:

Ha I was right! Hard to get off those things... but easy once you have the nack for it.

yeh, dynamat or wateva! but where do u put it? theres already some foamy stuff there

just plaster dynamat all over every single panel you can see

its great stuff

hmmm il jus b putting it around the speaker area, coz one im lookin at is 10" by 10" square, 2 sheets!!