Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Am Looking For The Low Service Port For The Air Conditioning To Refi

borderman

my partner as a

2003 TOYOTA YARIS T SPIRIT 1.4 D-4D i bought a EZ CHILL AUTO AIR CONDITIONING RECHARGE

do anyone know where the Low Pressure Port is to refill the aircon is it run out for sometime so its probably nothing in it . how much will it take to refill it if its empty.

i looked and cant find where to attach the connection .

any help would be appreciated thanks

Hi Alan, my advise it take the refill kit you've bought back, get a refund and take the car to a garage.

They'll pressure test the system to check is isn't just going to leak back out again, and if they can refill it they'll do it properly, making sure all the old stuff thats left (if any) is completly taken out also.

Often cost won't be much more than the kits, between £30-£50 depending upon where you go.

I bought it now and can't return it the yaris is empty so i assume this kit is going to be no good for this .

It probably won't be adequate, no.

Why can't you take the kit back?

As Jonathan stated take it and have it done professionally as the machine will empty the system completely and then fill with the right amount of refrigerant, test for leaks and add a lubricant At least that is the service I received and within the prices mentioned

Del

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links