Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Mileage You Got On Your Rolla

tsporttinny

Almost hitting 95,000 on my 2000 E11 :D 15 years old and still hasn't passed the hundred thousand mark lol She looks her age, but drives almost like a new car, or she will once I fix the suspension lol

Toyota T sport....2004...62600 miles.

Just gone past the 100 mark 100,135 miles to be precise, bought at 89k.

• 2 weeks later...

Bout at 42k and now on 67k (2005), If Carlsberg made cars..........

• Like 1

97k on my 07 2.0 D-4D Colour Collection. Had her since new, never missed a beat. Just replaced the tensioner pulley yesterday. That's it 😊

97k on my 07 2.0 D-4D Colour Collection. Had her since new, never missed a beat. Just replaced the tensioner pulley yesterday. That's it

is this the power steering/ac pump tensioner, what was its failure symptoms? ( i think mines on its way out)

Generally tensioners will squeel when the bearings go. At that point, change the tensioner pulley and Aux belt.

Not 100% sure about the power steering but I do know it was on the a/c belt.

It started off with a rattle, nothing serious but then about 2 months ago started sounding like there was a super charger on it . When you reved it, it would whine. Simple job and I'm no mechanic lol. I've got some pics but don't know how to upload them lol

thanks guy do you have the 1cd-ftv engine 2.0 diesel if so this has two belts shown in diagram.

to add pictures, click on more reply options then you will see attach files then select wherever you have them saved, if you struggle I can send you my email and i will upload them for you.

161784E.png

I've got an old v-reg E11 Corolla 1.3 with 87k on the clock.

aba900ed-251a-ac07-d6a3-f4d6027befac-201

It's a cracking workhorse, reliable as the day is long and carvernous boot when the seats are down.

Not everyone's cuppa but I love it to bits.

well my tsport 05 plate is currently sitting on 135k, and still going strong :clap:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My 52 plate TSport has done174,448 miles and is still on the original exhaust.

Runs like clockwork and only drivers seat squab air bag has failed

I've mentioned it in other threads but...

I did 215.000 in my 2002 D4D. My colleague bought it two years ago and is using it daily for his commute. Have not checked mileage but he's not had any issues AFAIk.

Sent from my iPhone

I have a 2000 W Reg Toyota Corolla GS Diesel Estate. It has the 1WZ engine which I beleive is borrowed from Peugeot.

The car has done 107,500 miles.

Fresh mot on it aswell, just a shame I'll be leaving the Toyota Brand...

Also got rid of my Avensis Just yesterday!

I know I'm intruding as I've only had Avensis's (always wondered if the plural should be Avensi, sounds better than Avensises lol) and not a Corolla but thought I'd like to add my mileage counts in for comparison.

First Toyota/last car beforw current motor was a 2000 W reg 1.8 GS with a 7A-FE engine which had 169,000 when I bought it and 185,000 approx when I put it to the great scrappy in the sky.,only for the scrap value to help pay for my current car the GS could have gone another MOT maybe more with a little tlc, I boiled it almost completely dry with the gauge way off the scale and replaced a coolant gasket with one made from a bit of old lino that had lain on the garage floor for a decade at least as it was all I could find that remotely looked capable of withstanding the temperatures and remaining sealed. It worked perfectly and did till the last day :)

Current car/2nd Toyota is my present Avensis, a 2002 1.8 Vermont vvti with, and I quote my speedo here, 93635 on the clock but she had 78 or 79 when I bought her. The 1ZZ-FE is holding on there just, she was vastly better than Toyotas revised acceptable oil consumption figures and ok for any car that age but they've tailed off over my ownership, they're still good by 1.8 vvti standards but steadily going south moat probably because I'm an enthusiastic driver and find the vvti responsive and fun to drive when the full rev range is used but clearly the more you take her to 4000 rpm and beyond the more she behaves like an aussie and consumes the of the amber nectar than usual. lol.

I've booked a full week off work in August specifically to take off the head n sump, remove the pistons from above and fit new higher tension rings, drill out the drain holes and drill another 4 per piston plus completely clean out all oilways and galleries, new big end bearings etc before rebuilding the bottom end with a larger capacity sump, oil temp/pressure gauge sender and take off for an oil cooler. Plus skimming the head,matching inlet ports/manifold and ex ports/manifolds, flowing the head, blending in guidea, grinding in valves along new seals etc and then degreeing the cams accurately.

This is all in the pursiut of a solid bulletproof bottom end for later modifications once it's run in and proven to be up to it.

97k on my 07 2.0 D-4D Colour Collection. Had her since new, never missed a beat. Just replaced the tensioner pulley yesterday. That's it

is this the power steering/ac pump tensioner, what was its failure symptoms? ( i think mines on its way out)

isnt the tension does by the power steering pully..?

check ;)

Not 100% sure about the power steering but I do know it was on the a/c belt.

It started off with a rattle, nothing serious but then about 2 months ago started sounding like there was a super charger on it . When you reved it, it would whine. Simple job and I'm no mechanic lol. I've got some pics but don't know how to upload them lol

It was the AC clutch that rattles and wines like a woman.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links