Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis Rear Headrests

Lin03

Just bought a lovely 2003 Avensis D4D T2 Tourer but it has no rear head rests. Have found a set on eBay but they are grey, my interior is black. Anyone know where I can get a set? Thanks.

Lin some good valeting companies can dye the headrest the same colour of your interior I had my old 406 done carpet and seats before selling it. it looked like a brand new interior. Or you can get covers.

Hi Lin I've got a set if you want the I think they are charcoal in colour. There from my t25 t3-x 55 plate.

Sent from my iPad using Toyota OC

• Like 2

Thanks Alexander, are they very dark charcoal as my interior is black? And how much would you want for them? They would need to be posted. Thanks, Lin.

Hi, Lin not a lot, do you want the front set as well. I'll post some photos later, let me know and we can sort postage out.

Sent from my iPhone using Toyota OC

I don't need fronts just rear. Thank you I look forward to seeing photos.

Hi, Lin here the photos of my rear head rests.post-131343-142926864529_thumb.jpg

This is my car now. post-131343-142926870891_thumb.jpgpost-131343-142926872714_thumb.jpg

If

They look fine, just let me know how much you want for them Inc postage. Thanks.

Hi Lin , I'll pop down to the post office in the morning and see how much the postage is& pick a cardboard box for the headrest no prob, both in same place CO OP. Then we will sort out the cost.address Etc.,