Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav

stephengrnwy

im about to get the Toyota corolla verso sr 2.2 d4d model 2008 I was wondering if anyone can tell me if I can change my console to accept Toyota sat nav system and if so are there any instructions and what model sat nav does it require.

many thanks

Think you need to be aware that the Toyota sat nav updates are around £150 - and this is towards the cheaper end of the market for vehicle manufacturer's sat nav updates.

See http://www.toyota-mapupdates.eu

yeh I knew that I was just wondering if my car was equipt to put one in. software not an issue just needed to be pointed in the right direction of which model would fit my car thanks

With a fascia and harness adapter ( try connects2 ) any Double din head unit will fit, I wouldn't bother with the original Toyota option for your Verso as it will no longer be available ( except secondhand ) and well out of date in terms of features & function now.

A list of the original Toyota options: http://www.toyota-tech.eu/Aim/Aim.aspx?pubtype=AIM&menuitem=3

I've this already with my 2009 Avensis. See my post on Toyota How-to Guides on the top of this page then click Avensis Club guides. Scroll down to "How to replace a Toyota Avensis (T27) Radio / CD player......"

thanks guys for the help

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links