Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Performance Upgrade!

laarayb1

Hi

Does anyone know where or how I can make my toyota corolla t-sport compressor faster either

By mapping it or other modifications to get it up from 221bhp to 250plus?

I have contacted many companies who do re-maps however non can for this model.

Hi.

Look up Kingo from the members list, he works for Lindop Toyota, his real name is John Delvin, you can even Google him to get his contact details and he is well known on this site.

He will be the best person i consider to talk to about tuning boxes, he even sells them, and i feel sure he can advise you what can be done.

Tell him Metal Mickey recommended him.

Mike.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply I could not find any person with that username or name in the members list.

https://www.lindoptoyota.co.uk/

Lindop Chip Kits | Lindop Toyota

https://www.lindoptoyota.co.uk/page/aftersales/lindop-chip-kits

... a Lindop
Chip kit, just use the "contact us" form or call John on 01244 821031.
... more information, please call us on 01244 821031 and ask for John Devlin.

Hi, look at the above i have found him on the net for you, oh and i spelt his surename wrong in my first reply, sorry!

Mike.

I'm here!!

Sadly we only have kits for diesel engines. The torque / power cannot be upgraded on a petrol like it can on a diesel engine. You therefore cannot rely on a mapping for petrol, you would need to invest in expensive engine modifications in order to boost the power

Kingo :thumbsup:

Hi Sir John, aka Kingo!

Thanks for popping in with your info as i did not realise the tuning boxes were unsuitable for petrol engines.

All the best, Mike. :driving:

Hi Sir John, aka Kingo!

Thanks for popping in with your info as i did not realise the tuning boxes were unsuitable for petrol engines.

All the best, Mike. :driving:

No probs Michael :thumbsup:

It is the compressor model I would have thought it was possible.

Thanks anyway guys for your responses.

Ali

• 3 weeks later...

I'm here!!

Sadly we only have kits for diesel engines. The torque / power cannot be upgraded on a petrol like it can on a diesel engine. You therefore cannot rely on a mapping for petrol, you would need to invest in expensive engine modifications in order to boost the power

Kingo :thumbsup:

Yeah, Whilst that may be true for N/A PEtrol engines, Forced induction Petrols are a different matter!

I'd speak to a respected tuner with experience of superchargine.

The Compressor really is a bit odd: It's bolted RIGHT onto the intake, with no opportunity for an intercooler to keep intake charge temps down. So mapping needs to be done REALLY carefully. And because the 2ZZ engine runs to 8k+ rpm you can't simply overdrive the supercharger. If you do that, yo uspin it too fast and cook it, destroying it's ability to produce boost....

Speak to Rogue motorsports as a starting point. 250bhp should be easily achieveable. BUt it needs doing with care if your'e not to destory your expensive car! I'd start with an aftermarket ECU and very careful mapping.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links