Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuning Boxes

aaron_auris_sr180

ok so this may be a bit of a silly question to some but would a tuning box bought for an Auris SR180/T180 be compatible with say an Avensis T180? i assume they are the same engine and use the same fuel system.. unless I am missing something?

thanks..

A

I don't think there's nothing wrong in trying ... Is the avensis less gutsy tho I mean less power and torque

I'm sure it's the same lump tho

power and torque figures are identical. selling my old tuning box on eBay. advertised it as auris tuning box but im getting a lot of posts from avensis t180 owners asking if it's compatible. dont want to mislead anyone you see!!

I'm sure they are a good way to find out would be to go on the internet and find one that has a part number listed and check it against the part number for an avensis .... I bet they are all minincabbers trying to make a tank go further

ok so this may be a bit of a silly question to some but would a tuning box bought for an Auris SR180/T180 be compatible with say an Avensis T180? i assume they are the same engine and use the same fuel system.. unless I am missing something?

thanks..

A

You would be correct - the 2nd hand lindop device i bought was sold to me by a rav4 t180 owner - also compatible with lexus is220d