Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interchangable Parts?

tomosllyr

I've changed the alloys on my SR180, and fitted a grill Badge, but it is otherwise completely standard. I'd be interested to know what other OE parts are an easy swap over. I'm sure I've seen a post where someone fitted a new steering wheel and gear knob etc? Any other upgradeable parts?

post-146997-0-41362700-1430162856_thumb.

• Like 1

Is your Badge on the correct side? I thought they are usually on the right side, if standing in front of the car. That's how my TRD Badge is fitted anyways.

You can change at least rear lights, rear bumper (lights will stick a bit from the bottom side if changed without the bumper), front part can be changed aswell, together with lights, bumper and bonnet. Rear part you can take from Blade aswell. You can fit mirror with indicators also. Inside you can change steering wheel and hand brake. I think the gear knob is same. Then you can order or make yourself the black hazard switch like on Blade.

I've made the Badge myself, so it can go wherever I fancy. And what I was after was suggestions of which parts will fit, i.e. from which models so I can start looking for some.

Yes I understand that it's a custom Badge. I was talking that I think when factory fitted those badges are usually on the other side.

The things I mentioned can be taken from facelift Auris (2010 model). And the rear part from Blade like I mentioned. Also rear part of 2010 Auris will fit of course.

fdbc6e80a3ef.jpg

Yes I understand that it's a custom badge. I was talking that I think when factory fitted those badges are usually on the other side.

The things I mentioned can be taken from facelift Auris (2010 model). And the rear part from Blade like I mentioned. Also rear part of 2010 Auris will fit of course.

fdbc6e80a3ef.jpg

are those bbs alloys.

I was thinking that 18" alloys from lexus is(220d) might be interchangeable?

Nope, those are Work wheels in 17". BBS look very nice on Auris! And yeah Lexus wheels will most probably fit.

Pre-facelift with facelift taillights:

1278703075-020.jpg

1278703113-019.jpg

So is that a facelift rear bumper as well?

The facelift rear bumper has the rear reflectors in recesses -

toyota-auris_w.jpg

so you can fit facelift rear lights and keep the pre-facelift bumper?

Yeah it's possible. There will be a small gap at the bottom side of the lights as the shape of the bumper isn't exactly the same. But most probably not even noticeable if you don't know about it.

It was discussed here but the pics are gone from the host :(

• 3 weeks later...

Found the pics:

Fbar2.jpg

Fbar3.jpg

Fbar4.jpg

Fbar1.jpg

• 5 years later...

Hi guys, 

I am looking to facelift front of my Auris. Has anyone done this before. I know this means new front bumper but do the lights, wings, mirrors and bonnet all have to be done? Or can one simply fit on the new bumper. Thanks in advance 

• 1 year later...

Hi ,I would like to know is it possible to install steering wheel from toyota auris 2010 to toyota auris 2008?many thanks