Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got The Cash... Now What To Do...

Jimlad

Ok.. the cash I've been waiting for will be here on Friday. ( sounds suss I know... but it isn't... lol ).

Basically I'm looking at £3,000.

Now....

what could I do with £3000 ??

a ) Get the new paint job + seats + Carbon Bonnet

b ) Fensport Stage 3 CT26, Forgies, larger fuel injectors.... possibly still have a fair bit of money left over too. ( go towards increased insurance costs ?.. lol )

c ) Garret GT28 Turbo Kit, plus would prob need the forgies etc, etc with this. Not very sure what is all needed for it.

Any other suggestions ? What would you go for here ?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• KiwiMR2

• JappyBeast

• pizza boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn boy that almost $9000 NZD's!!! If I had that $$ to spend I'd have the best MR2 in the lower north island!!

If only you hadn't rushed into the Unichip, you could have put on a power fc now. What about going for something between the CT26 upgrade and Garret GT28 like an upgraded CT20B....then you can make your way up in to the 300's just in case the car becomes not fun to drive anymore.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

yeah... was thinking of the stage 3 uprated ct26 which should give me 360bhp.

Also the unichip should be able to handle any new stuff I get done. Will just have to get remapped.

yeah... was thinking of the stage 3 uprated ct26 which should give me 360bhp.

Also the unichip should be able to handle any new stuff I get done. Will just have to get remapped.

Hmmm....didn't realise they could get the CT26 to produce that much. Im sure the Unichip is sweet etc but power fc would have been o so nice. Maybe you coul hold onto the $3000 and SELL the MR2 and try something else??

Cheers

KiwiMR2

don't tempt me mate... I've been considering a Supra for a while now... lol

See if Mackays ( or whatever it's called in Edinburgh ) will give me £8000 for my tubby..... lol

don't tempt me mate... I've been considering a Supra for a while now... lol

See if Mackays ( or whatever it's called in Edinburgh ) will give me £8000 for my tubby..... lol

If ya gonna do it better now than never as Im sure the $3000 + what ever you get for your 2 will be more than enough :) Or now that ya know the 3sgte quite well give the little sister a try:

a1.jpg

1994 TOYOTA CELICA GT4 MODIFIED

Black, 85700KM (53563 miles), 4WD, ABS, Aircon, PAS, E/W, E/M, CD Stereo, Phoenix Power bodykit, GT rear wing, Ganador wing-mirrors, HKS GT3540 turbine, Supra camshaft, Blitz intercooler, Tein suspension, 18 inch Work alloys, Aftermarket LSD, OSGiken clutch and flywheel, HKS air-filter, RS-R exhaust, Apexi Power FC ECU + FC Commander boost controller, internal additional gauges.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

£3000 would get you a nice bathroom suite with money left over for a bar in your living room.

£3000 would get you a nice bathroom suite with money left over for a bar in your living room.

shutup... lol

stop it...

It's for the Car !! Then a pool table for the living room.... lol

anyway.... back to the original question.

I know you have been looking at arcade machines.

yeah.. still am !!

But this money is for the car !!

This page is gonna be 300 posts long with no "CAR" suggestions... lol

I reckon carbon bonnet, paint job (candy red), and chrome 18" wheels, but thats because I prefer styling.

Buy another Mk2 but get it cut in half and use the rear section as a trailer, after fitting a tow bar to your current MR2, it would look pretty mad. You are sure to get into Max Power!

got another idea, carbon bonnet, new turbo, led rear lights, and another scoop for the other side, oh and nos, co2 intercooler system and purge.

that should spend ya 3 grand nicely.

got another idea, carbon bonnet, new turbo, led rear lights, and another scoop for the other side, oh and nos, co2 intercooler system and purge.

that should spend ya 3 grand nicely.

oooh.. purge.......

so it does that 2f2f thing... lol

no insurance company will touch me with nos.. plus I would be too scared to use it. :)

I know this may sounds a bit grandaddy of me but why not save it to invest in another house? Then get some fine student birds in..and offer them alternative ways to "pay" the rent.

Worth a thort!

Get some new wheels jimlad :hokus-pokus: lol

if you spend it on the mr2 jim.... you'll never see any of that £3000 again!

I think it's worth some serious thought of how far you can take your mr2, or how far it's worth taking it..

Surely you'd prefer a new toy now, like the supra you've been wanting for months on end?

sounds like he could make a website from that 'situation' also.

Hehehe...and change his name to Mike ;)

Cheers

KiwiMR2