Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Avensis 2.0 Dual Mass Flywheel 1Cd-Ftv

avensisd4d786

where is the cheapest place to one?

unless someone has one for sale.

Check eBay and other sites I got an luk dmf for 155 pound there was surface rust on it and a damaged box.its in the car a month now so all ok.just stay away from a place called techniclutch.

thanks for the advice. what other sites, I am checking on eBay all the time

I would be checking the Motor Factors, people like Euro Car Parts, Andrew Page etc. They might not be the cheapest but you will buy a part with a warranty etc, more than can be said for some auction sites where you have no idea of the quality you are buying

I would be checking the Motor Factors, people like Euro Car Parts, Andrew Page etc. They might not be the cheapest but you will buy a part with a warranty etc, more than can be said for some auction sites where you have no idea of the quality you are buying

andrew pages is last resort, ideally I want one that someone has bought and for what ever they have not used it. the flywheel is not rattling in the car but it needs a clutch kit clutch pedal is heavy,( one thing I dislike about the avensis) I already have the clutch kit at a bargain price (luk), rather do both whilst box is off.

• 7 months later...

Does heavy clutch always mean knackered flywheel or simply knackered clutch?

My pedal is immensely heavy but there's no slipping or fault other than the weight of it.

Follow up question; is it possible to source cheap clutch/dmf from a breakers and fit?

Heavy clutch on the avensis 1cd is caused by either the pressure plate/clutch cover or the master clylinder on top of the pedal. You can buy a clutch kit for aroud £100 from the likes of eurocarparts.com Make sure you use LuK or a known brand. The master clyinder is around 100 too from the dealers. ADL blueprint may do one. Labour is cheaper to do the master clyinder compared to the clutch. If the flywheel is not showing signs of failure. When you do clutch you may see the flywheel is out of spec.

On the other hand. Your heavy clutch will still last a very long time.

Really? Because I can live with a heavy clutch as long as the car keeps going...