Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xenon Bulbs For The New 2014/2015 Aygo

horizonzero

Been searching for a while and after purchasing a pair off eBay which unfortunately didn't work I'm stuck with the dilemma of not being able to find any.

There are pictures floating about but I can't seem to find them.

vXx9rkE.jpg

Are you looking for an HID kit, xenon bulbs or upgrade halogen bulbs?

Philips and Osram currently make HIR2 bulbs, which are the standard fitment in the current Aygo - neither manufacturer have any plans currently to produce an upgrade bulb for this fitment, as HIR2 bulbs are already around 70% brighter than standard halogen bulbs.

Ring and Halfords currently offer xenon bulbs made by Alise, but not in HIR2 fitting.

Which leaves either an HID kit or getting 9006 bulbs in either xenon or upgrade halogen and making the necessary base modification for the bulbs to fit the headlights.

Are you looking for an HID kit, xenon bulbs or upgrade halogen bulbs?

Philips and Osram currently make HIR2 bulbs, which are the standard fitment in the current Aygo - neither manufacturer have any plans currently to produce an upgrade bulb for this fitment, as HIR2 bulbs are already around 70% brighter than standard halogen bulbs.

Ring and Halfords currently offer xenon bulbs made by Alise, but not in HIR2 fitting.

Which leaves either an HID kit or getting 9006 bulbs in either xenon or upgrade halogen and making the necessary base modification for the bulbs to fit the headlights.

I'm looking for any superwhite bulbs that give the same effect as the picture I posted, it's due to the DRL "lightbar" being bright white whilst the main headlight is tinged yellow - It honestly looks horrible at night.

[i've came across these which look like the correct fitment](http://www.aliexpres...2347177859.html)