Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius Tyres

kevin h

Bridgestone 195/65/15 tyres currently on the car. Second set having done 27000 miles need replacing on the front. Thinking of like for like replacement, but anybody got any alternative suggestion before I take the plunge.

I'm on 17s running Michelin Primacy HP - have done for several years. But for your size I would check out the Michelin Energy Savers (can't get them in mine)

I've got the Goodyear efficientgrip performance at the moment on my T3 (15 inch wheels).

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=110&cart_id=6356023.110.17449&sowigan=So&Breite=195&Quer=65&Felge=15&Speed=&Load=&kategorie=6&Marke=Goodyear&ranzahl=4&tyre_for=&x_tyre_for=&Herst=Goodyear&m_s=3&sort_by=Lable_1roll&rsmFahrzeugart=ALL&filter_preis_bis=&filter_preis_von=&homologation=&search_tool=standard&Label=B-A-69-2&details=Ordern&typ=R-234504

Previously I had Michelin energy savers (not the + ones).

The Goodyears are quieter but the mpgs are not so good as the Michelin were.

But if you add a couple of PSI to the tyre pressures, the Goodyears get there.

If you can get them, the Bridgestone ecopia ep001s are the bee's knees (ask Grumpy Cabbie).

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=110&cart_id=6356023.110.17449&sowigan=So&Breite=195&Quer=65&Felge=15&Speed=&Load=&kategorie=6&Marke=Bridgestone&ranzahl=4&tyre_for=&x_tyre_for=&Herst=Bridgestone&m_s=3&sort_by=Lable_1roll&rsmFahrzeugart=ALL&filter_preis_bis=&filter_preis_von=&homologation=&search_tool=standard&Label=A-A-69-2&details=Ordern&typ=R-234363

You can still get the original Michelin energy savers (not the saver+) if you request the Mercedes spec tyre

(Enegery Saver MO GRNX).

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=110&cart_id=6356023.110.17449&sowigan=So&Breite=195&Quer=65&Felge=15&Speed=&Load=&kategorie=6&Marke=Michelin&ranzahl=4&tyre_for=&x_tyre_for=&Herst=Michelin&m_s=3&sort_by=Lable_1roll&rsmFahrzeugart=ALL&filter_preis_bis=&filter_preis_von=&homologation=&search_tool=standard&Label=B-A-70-2&details=Ordern&typ=D-113254

Sorted, Bridgestone escopia e150's, as originally fitted when new. £58 each and great mpg & noise le els.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I swear by the EP001S's. They glide along in the dry and grip better than the Bridgestone ER300's that were on before. The only negative was finding them - they seem to be sold out everywhere.

(i have the gen3 t3 with 15 inch wheels)

If you could have a free set of tyres you would choose Michelin Energy +. Just get them, they are brilliant.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links