Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Noob From Sunny Scotland

deaddawg

Hi Folks, I have just inherited my first ever gen 5 st185 gt4. I have only every previously owned an import st202. Long story short my brother acquired the 185, he had it a few weeks then it started knocking from the bottom end. A lot of time and money was spent and it still wont run. He then spat the dummy throw the keys at me and said "take the ****ing thing, I'm done spending money on it". So as it stands I have a very poorly celica in my drive that needs a LOT of work inc. inner and outer sills both sides :disgust:. I'm not a mechanic (but willing to have a go), no welder and as far as I can tell I'm no painter either HOWEVER!! I love this car, its styling, the last of the era when cars had their own personality imo, by this I mean before manufacturers all started to share the same body shape etc. So I would like to restore the car visually and maybe play with the power end (once I figure out why it's not running) to bring it past the 300 mark. The other problem I have is the last guys to work on the car seem to have broken wires and connectors on the loom, so to say the least I am a noob with a nightmare. Anyway Hi all and I hope you are not suffering the same migraine I am so I can pick your brains at times.

Hello Danny - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hi, Welcome to the club... Enjoy :driving:

Welcome, another Scot too :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links