Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Verso Icon - 2 Questions (Newbie)

adccl8z

Hi , first post

Recently collected a 2014 Verso Icon and a couple of things i can't fathom from the manual

- on the reversing camera, there are no guidelines superimposed on the screen. This is a real shame and i'm bemused why they are no standard with the camera. I assume only appear if the toyota satnav is installed, as my car does not have this optional extra

- on 3 occasions within the space of the 2 days, we were unable to start the car after it had been momentarily switched off via the ignition key. Classic immobiliser symptoms (full dash lights but when key turned there was no movement at all from the engine bay, no sound, nada). Waited a few moments, tried again, still nothing. Locked / unlocked the doors a few times. Still nothing. Then, for reasons i can't fathom, tried again and engine started.

Car is a diesel, 2.0 litre, manual.

thanks

I wouldn't assume that guidelines appear on reverse cam with satnav installed - I have a top of the range Avensis & it doesn't have guidelines despite having satnav. On the other hand I don't think that I need them ...

welcome to the forum btw. :)

Hello - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Presumably you're fully depressing the clutch when you're trying to start the engine .........

Toyota don't seem to use screen guidelines on their current models.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links