Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Display Reset

johamster

I've got one of the latest Yaris models that has the fancy stereo display (in place of the radio/cd player combo) and love that I can connect my phone to it via bluetooth and play music via Spotify.

However, in the last couple of days, the display that usually shows the latest song playing is now displaying the same song title/artist and says the song has been playing for more than 8 hours. This has been showing after having left the car switched off over night (as you do when you park up for the night!) so it doesn't look like the display/memory is being reset.

I've tried switching playlists on Spotify (thinking that would update the display and show the new song playing) and I've also tried going to the FM radio and back again but neither of these have worked.

Does anyone know how to reset the display or empty the memory? On a side note, it often says there's no memory for text message display but sporadically shows one or two sometimes...

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried the 'Delete all personal data' option ('Settings' section, p.98 in the Navigation System Manual):

1 Display the general settings screen. (p.96)
2 Select “Delete all personal data”.
3 Select “Yes” when the confirmation
screen appears.

Note: Registered or changed personal settings
will be deleted or returned to their default
conditions.