Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Import Ae86's

ZeeSpeed

Hi.

I've seen an AE86 for sale and it is a Levin GTV model. What is the difference between this model and the UK GT Coupe? As far as I am aware the GTV is lower in spec to the GT Apex model so has lower spec so does this mean rear drum brakes and no LSD?

Also the guy says a GT Apex 2-door will arrive in 4 weeks with an asking price of £4300. Should i bother waiting for the 2-door to arrive or go for the 3 door priced at £4400?

So whould i do? I prefer the looks of the 2-door personally but will i be able to sell it on just as easily as a 3 door and is it worth paying aroung £4k for it?

As far as i know mate, the UK spec GT Coupe is the same as a Japanese spec GTV. No Power assisted steering, no Electric windows, mirrors or Aircon. They have an LSD and rear disk brakes just like ours... I think.

The GT-Apex has the extra's like Power steering (which is awesome!), Aircon and electric windows and mirrors. As for cost, you have to pay what you have to pay, you know? There is no cheap AE86's anymore for the most part, so if youre paying good money you might as well get a good car, and imported ones are alot cleaner than UK ones, chassis wise. You'll always be able to sell them on. Whos getting these cars in? I have a few friends interested in them as usual so some contact info would be nice.

As for that Trueno, looks fine but it could get stupidly expensive. Bear in mind its an early model and isnt too modified before parting with any more money than the auction is currently at..

Hope that helps

Paz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links