Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goooooooo Henman

gordypix

:thumbsup: Best of Luck to that man TIM........... :thumbsup:

He is playing Argentinian clay ace Guillermo Coria, the world no.3 and a man who has lost only once on clay in the last year and that was to Federer.........

GO TIM - YOU CAN DO IT :thumbsup:

P.S. Leave the daft comments elsewhere - SHOW SUPPORT FOR THE BRIT THIS TIME (except COYOTE - I can understand his allegence to Coria)

Nice one Breezer - Tennis is great - even though I cant hit my hat....... :lol:

But I won loads betting on Tim the other day :thumbsup:

Yup! I think its crap how ppl say we have ******* tennis players becoz they never win owt!!! Its totally shockin, coz Tim always does well, and hes recovered well from that operation last year.

I dont see many of the top mens players in the french semi's, such as the US players!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO TIMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I love tennis, playing and watching!!

Yup, Agassi lost in the first , and Roddick went in the third I think.

When Tim is HOT he can beat ANYONE IN THE WORLD. Good bet for Wimbledon maybe :thumbsup:

Well,

:hokus-pokus: Lets go Mago Coria!!!!!! :hokus-pokus:

U can beat them all!

Anyway, there will certainly be an Argentinian in finals!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina ( more than ever!!!)

Hiya Coyote.........

Had to stop myself abusing my moderator powers and deleting your post there....... :lol::lol::lol:

GO TIM GO

Hiya Coyote.........

Had to stop myself abusing my moderator powers and deleting your post there....... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

GO TIM GO

Fair play....

Anyway, We (Argies) are very happy these day because there have not been Argentinians in Garros finals since 1982, when Guillermo Vilas was beaten in the finals.

So whatever happens, we're already happy!!!! But If Coria, Nalvandian or Gaudio win, much-much better.

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina ( till the end!!!)

as far as I am aware and probably wrong he doesnt seem to do that well, something is always wrong with him...

the only thing he has right is the publicity to pump up the people to back him....

I like to see british contenders doing well, but Tim lacks aggression.....

Rarggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh :boxing:

I like to see british contenders doing well, but Tim lacks aggression.....

Rarggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh  :boxing:

Mmmmmm, U like John McEnroe style.... :boxing:

Beware of the dog!!!

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Tim's a nice guy, and a pretty decent player... just so inconsistent!

He needs to win a major tournament however... so good luck to him

go on timmy lad :)

Tim's a nice guy, and a pretty decent player... just so inconsistent!

He needs to win a major tournament however... so good luck to him

go on timmy lad :)

he is consistent, he fails to produce at every major tournament....

i'd agree he is a pretty decent player, shame hes not a world class one like the others in the tournies...

Go on Tim .. to your pansy fist gesture, loose and get back to making Persil ad's .. it's what you are good at (cause it certainly aint tennis) ..

I'm with Coyote! - C'mon the other bloke .. !!

Go on Tim .. to your pansy fist gesture, loose and get back to making Persil ad's .. it's what you are good at (cause it certainly aint tennis) ..

i think youll find itsa aerial :lol:

i dont think hes pants but hes far from being the best and doubt he ever will be, always set to be a 'nearly made it'

but for the good of this post GO TIM :thumbsup:

thing is if he wins then tennis will become Englands new national sport!

and to agree with bibbs he really needs to pack that little hand gesture in, about as aggresive as a poodle in a powder parlour!

:blink:

Well mixed reaction as usual on here........No surpise then :blink:

TIM is world Class - thats why he No. 9 in the world and he can beat the best - he has beaten them all at one point or another. :thumbsup:

Look at Roddick, Aggasi, Federer........they can all lose in a tournament like this way before the quarters..............At least our man is still plugging on BRIT styleeee. :arrgg-matey:

Support your own - like you will with the football next week.

The hand gesture agreed is a bit weak - but then look at all those !Removed! footballers !Removed! each other when they score a goal :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GO TIM

he is a good player up to a point, i think he lacks the mental stamina when it comes to the final stages

true true hes beat some of the best but thats gerenally at the start of the tounaments, when he gets closer and closer to the finals you can see him gradually being a nervous wreck

and i dont blame him when your on that court with thousands of folk crammed round you in them stadiums and all the supporters watching on telly, it must be very nerve racking!

all in all as i said before!

GO ON TIM!

I think you'll find when Tim won the Paris Masters last year he beat Roger Federer (Wimbledon Champion) in the quarters and then Andy Roddick (World No.1 in the semis). So he can beat the best when he's on form (even in the later stages of a tournament).

GO TIM! :thumbsup:

I'm just anti-Tim .. people get worked up cause he's brit, but then they really don't give a stuff about tennis ..

It's always the same .. only singing when you're winning ..

And I'll not be wearing an England top for the footy either .. I don't actually own an England top full stop .. but that cause I aint English ..

Wahooooo!!!

2 against everybody!!!!

This reminds me that old movies....

Cheers Bibbs! (no matter your reazons)

Coyote from BA

Argentina

PD> I like these odds!!