Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica Gt4 St 205 Turbo Ct 20 B Turbo Boost Loss

jimmy b

Hello to all.. 2 weeks ago.....I recently bought a Jdm celica gt4 m 1995 2 l 3 s gte motor...std..fitted with the small std Toyota ct 20 b turbo unit...I brought it back from Torquay in Devon...nearly 300 ish miles..all good..last week I lost all boost suddenly...no warning nothing...now it just sits on the gauge bottom & spools up to the first mark...with a whooshing metallic sound...my brother in law stripped off the following...charge cooler,exhaust manifold,turbo & radiator....he found the following perished..manifold gasket, dump valve damaged,rocker cover gasket,main turbo hose to the air box,k& n air breather filter clogged / dirty...after a quick diagnostic check it came back with a code of 54...inter cooler or air pump...I sent the turbo down to turbo dynamics in Dorset last Tuesday...today I found the turbo is goosed...the housing is cracked,the turbine & compressor have been damaged & the wastegate housing is cracked...not repairable...so...I'm after the folowing please...turbo to air box hose std or aftermarket,std 16" alloys either 3 spoke or 6 spoke oe items,used turbo. Front manifold,de cat pipe & full exhaust..dump valve ,turbo timer,digital actuator??? I'm in Essex...with re any turbos I'm offered...I'd like to have it sent & checked at turbo dynamics ...before buying it..I don't want to get caught again...I like the car ...but I'm looking at keeping costs down..so I can travel & collect in person...before removal the charge cooler was full,with fresh fluid & it flowed when the throttle was used ..so I take it the pump must be ok???? Any gt 4 members local who can pop over to ware in Hertfordshire & shed some light?? Any help appreciated thanks jim