Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2001 Avensis Fog Lights

ccidec

Anybody able to tell me the location and possibly post a picture too for the front fog light relay on a 2001 Avensis

To all, Looking for Help,I have a 01(Irish market) mk1 face-lifted avensis aura d4d,this car did not originally come with front fog lamps,I have fitted the fog lamps using the plugs suppied on the original loom behind the bumper and fitted a new combination switch (stalk) at the steering column incorporaring the switch for the front fog lamps. Can anyone guide me to the location of the front fog lamp relay holder and fuse location or what are the ins and outs of completing the circuit, thanks,all.

Moved to the Avensis club.

I helped somebody who did a fog light upgrade. I will have to search my back up drives of the photos I posted. The relay is in the upper kick panel ,near the fuses. It is near the accelerator pedal.

When I find the photo I will post.

When the member upgraded, they obtained the correct stalk with the front fog position, bulb (if not fitted), the relay you are enquiring about, not forgetting the fog lights themselves. The wiring was in place.

I am also trying to find that post which will have all the info you need.

I have found the photos which may be better than a diagram.

The position of the relay given by Henri is correct.

Now here is what it looks like:

post-76861-0-85242200-1437689801_thumb.j

The relay is the left most on the photo showing 4 relays.

This is the link which identifies which relay does what function:

http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/2001/avensis/zzt221l-almekw/3_273540_095_/electrical/8401_switch-relay-computer/3

Image R/B No.1 confirms the relay positions - no6.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...