Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rwd Ae86

rwd-enthuasiast

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum but have had a few rwd corrola's before. I'm really interested in getting in touch with somebody in the know in the Toyota club who has knowledge of low milage rwd ae86's. I'm after one to keep and ideally I want to find as good a car as possible. I am willing to pay good money for the right car. Please e-mail me or reply here if anybody can help me in my quest, or indeed if you know of any good cars for sale.

Thanks in advance !

AE86 are rare think finding low mileage 1 impossible!ive owned 4 all over 100k no ill effects current gt has 130k on the clock is driven hard and is reliable and used everday :) :)

I too have had a few mate. Three to be precise. One of them I bought a few years ago back with only 39000 genuine miles on it. It was a fantastic car. Had it approximately 5 years and then a kind gentleman decided to re-arrange my back end and wrote the car off for me. The others had the same milage as your car and yes I agree with you..... high milage doesnt seem to be a problem with these cars.

I do believe that there are still owners around with relatively low milage examples. You'll always have enthuasiasts with every model of car that just garage them and take them to shows. Has anybody been to any of the big shows and seen any low milage corolla's ? Because I believe there are still a few around. It's just finding them. And thats exactly what I'm trying to do here, so again any help will be more than appreciated.

Cheers !

Can anybody put me in touch with somebody in the Toyota owners club who has a specific interest in the ae86 corolla, and may know any of the members with good cars ?