Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im Hoping Toyota Adopt This Idea!

stompe

As regards offering customers a range of customisation options, they adopted it last year with the Aygo .........

• Like 1

Desperate measures to try to squeeze some profit out of uneconomic cars. This quote from an article on the current Autocar website sums it up, "It is almost impossible for a car maker to turn a profit on a car engineered, built and sold in Europe for a price of much less than £18,000."

http://www.autocar.co.uk/blogs/industry/why-mini-pushing-upmarket

The main reason that Toyota entered into the Joint Venture with PSA to develop the Aygo, C1,107/108 was to share development costs, etc as the car would not have been viable for Toyota alone.

As regards Toyota's profitability, the following makes interesting reading:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/toyota/91664/toyota-has-put-one-over-the-vw-group-when-it-comes-to-earning-a-shilling

If there was one thing I would really like Toyota to adopt on hybrids, it would be those active grill shutters (shouldnt that be radiator blinds for the uk market?!) that are now on some Fords

• Like 1

If there was one thing I would really like Toyota to adopt on hybrids, it would be those active grill shutters (shouldnt that be radiator blinds for the uk market?!) that are now on some Fords

I'd second that!