Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Everyone, And Thanks!

pavlitos

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know that i will be leaving the forum due to having bought another Japanese car. I've loved being a member of this site, and thanks to all of you who I've met and who have helped me with enjoying my car.

I do have a C-ONE carbon fibre GT bonnet sat at home waiting to be bought, so please PM me if anyone is interested - looking for around £600.

Good luck with all your projects and enjoying your wicked cars - still love it, and will be sad to see it go tomorrow :(

Cheers

Pav :thumbsup:

Sorry 2 see u go, but good luck with ya new car and i hope it brings u as much if not more fun than the yaris, out of interest wats ur new car??

l8rs man

Deserter.............grab him boys, tie him to mast and get the cat o' nine tails........ :lol:

haha :lol: not sure whether 2 be amused or scared by the comment.. think ill go with amused

mmm..see what u mean there...........we'll just get a firing squad instead...... :lol::ph34r:

Sorry to lose you fella.

Hope the new car isn't too much of a step down from the Yaris. ;)

Rich

Well Pav lets just hope ur new cars a skyline or sumthin cos alot of cars are a step down from a Yaris! Anyway happy motoring!

Cheers

Have fun with the new car.

My wife wants to replace our Echo with a (chill down my spine) minivan or at the very least a larger sedan. I wouldn't mind an affordable midsize like a Camry or Accord, or possibly a Malibu (US version of Euro market Opel Vectra). Something that's relatively small and easy to maneuver about when we drive into the city, but still large enough to be comfortable on Nebraska's awful concrete-expansion-joint highways. On top of that, they get pretty good mileage when paired with a 4-cylinder and manual transmission.

Hi pavlitos

Well it's been nice knowing you mate. And i hope that the new car is as fun to drive as the yaris is mate. Take care of yourself matey :thumbsup:

jerry!!

cheers mate

you can always pop in to say hello you know! dont have to 100% desert us!

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know that i will be leaving the forum due to having bought another Japanese car.  I've loved being a member of this site, and thanks to all of you who I've met and who have helped me with enjoying my car.

I do have a C-ONE carbon fibre GT bonnet sat at home waiting to be bought, so please PM me if anyone is interested - looking for around £600.

Good luck with all your projects and enjoying your wicked cars - still love it, and will be sad to see it go tomorrow  :(

Cheers

Pav  :thumbsup:

Dude check your PM'Inbox, i made you a offer on your Bonnet on Friday :thumbsup:

niz

Sorry to see you go Pav, good luck with everything - all the best. :thumbsup:

Si

sorry to hear about you selling your car mate :( are you keeping your plate?,give us a flash when your home next so i can see your new wheels :thumbsup:

Hey guys,

thanks for all your kind words - it is a bit of a shame to see the Yaris go, as I've owned one ever since they came out, and got quite attached to them. I felt it was time for a change, and I have got myself something that's twice the size, so it's a little tricky getting used to parking it!!

I've bought a new shaped Honda Accord Sport 2.0, which has 17" grey 5 spoke alloys, spoiler, and is in graphite colour - i am so chuffed with it I have to admit, and with 153 bhp, it's almost double what my SR had!

Saying that though, I am actually going to get to drive my old car again, because the DVLA want to randomly spot check my car before they permit the number plates to be swapped over, and they will only accept the previous owner in person - this means that I get a little reunion tomorrow morning, and a chance to rag the hell out of it as it's not mine anymore!! haha

Yes cooperman66 I shall still have the plate - sorry you never got to see my car in the metal - I have lots of photos, believe me!!

This means that I can still come to JAE, so there's a pretty good chance that we'll catch up with each other on the TOC stand if you're there - I'll post a pic of my motor for anyone who wants to see it??

Take care guys, and look forward to checking in on the site once and a while

Cheers

Pav :thumbsup:

beautiful cars them new accords! a fine choice of motor my friend

Sounds like you have made a good choice in your new motor - shame the Yaris has to go...

All the best for the future! Come back occasionally and say hi!

Angel

Hi pavlitos

Great motor you have decided to buy my friend :thumbsup: Hey i wouldn't mind seeing a few pictures of your new ride. I'm sure the others wouldn't mine having a peek as well :yes: Have a great time in your new motor and be careful with all those extra horse's you have got on tap matey :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I saw Pavs New motor today and it looks great :drool::drool::drool:

A top quility ride in my books :thumbsup:

Cheers Mate

Niz :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links