Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica ST/XT coupe

Carlgolsby

23057 production cars were made between August 1981 and July 1985 on two assembly lines, of which 18322 at the Tahara plant and 4735 at the Tsutsumi plant.

Cars built at Tahara have a frame number starting with 00, cars built at Tsutsumi starting with 60, e.g. 0000231 was built at Tahara in October 1981 and 6000231 was built at Tsutsumi in December 1981 .

39 pre-production cars were made in March 1981 at the Tahara plant.

These numbers only covers the RA61 chassis'.

YMH.

Hi maybe you could help me yvvan my vin no is as follows JT1LBRA6100006163 it seems im not that clever when it comes to reading these things . any help would be great ps your cressida looks cool .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

looks like your Celica was built at the Tahara plant in July 1982.

Thanks for your compliment. Are there still some of those left in SA? I can't seem to find much info about it, or the plant they were built at.

YMH.

hi i have a 82 celica xt 106000km motor never been opened car still orig exept mags im in south africa and its left hand drive

n755810035_384706_6148.jpg

Amazing condition :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

hi does any body know if you can still get the front turn signal lamps complete for the same model celica above can not seem to find anything listed or is ther another toyota that uses the same lens (the one that is on the corner next to the headlight ) allso looking for beadings this one is older than my silver one vin no JTLBRA6100000026 , worked out its about ayear older , if you could let me know where the best place is to source spares . thank you dean .

• 1 month later...
hi does any body know if you can still get the front turn signal lamps complete for the same model celica above can not seem to find anything listed or is ther another toyota that uses the same lens (the one that is on the corner next to the headlight ) allso looking for beadings this one is older than my silver one vin no JTLBRA6100000026 , worked out its about ayear older , if you could let me know where the best place is to source spares . thank you dean .

There is at least 2 types of indicator.

Could you post a picture of the one you require?