Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Starlet Gt Breakers Details Needed

andyng

Hi there,

Somebody emailed me about a breakers in Luton who currently have a starlet turbo in stock.I deleted that email containing the contact details by accident and urgently need it so I can get my parts.I would be grateful if anyone can contact me on

andynguk@yahoo.co.uk

Your help will be appreciated

regards

Andy

depends on what you want but toyotasera.co.uk has a Starlet GT he's breaking

I am lolking for the whole front end as I have had an accident.I have tried toyotasera howether he is selling awhole car for £800 minus engine box turbo radiator and manifold.

Can anyone direct me to someone who breaks starlet turbos?

Try www.fensport.co.uk

or someone on here might be able to help:

www.toyotaownersclub.com

Simon

Cheers but Im still after the radiator and front panel Can anyone help?I would appreciate that

Do you still need parts - have a proposal - call me on 01508 570351 or mobile 07798 651441

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry your too dear.Your selling a car Shell for £800 when all I want are the front parts.Realistically I doubt anyone will buy it good luck anyway

I think the price is fair for effectively the whole car less engine and gearbox. If someone had rolled their Starlet, or had been hit heavily in the front, side or rear, then the cost of my Shell may be quite small compared to the potential cost of rebuilding the car.

If I can't find a buyer in a reasonable time for the Shell, then I'll consider breaking it.

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

you forgot to mention minus turbo exhaust possibly ECU and wiring loom as if your running a starlet engine in your sera you need that also minus wheels .Not many people buy shells on there own especially for a rare car like the starlet gt.

Loom is intact.

Wheels - I was intending to keep the wheels because the figure you offered was much lower than I was looking for - especially as to deliver the car to you in Manchester would have cost me approx £ 100 worth of diesel using my tow vehicle and trailer.

Sorry, but this is getting a little too argumentative. I stand by my comment that the car was priced fairly for someone looking to build a project starlet or had heavily crashed their starlet but could transfer mechanicals over.

Andrew

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links