Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nottingham

breezer

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee am off to Nottingham in 30mins, for one huge ***** up with the football team. 300 miles south just to get drunk, arent we strange up North.

Worst thing is tho, the Yaris isnt coming :crybaby::crybaby: Anyways i wont be back til tomorow so u shudnt c "breezer" in the forum!

this belongs in generals mate!

but ill let ya off just this once!

Lol! I mentioned it here coz evry1 knows me in here, plus i was gona mention sumit bout t sports but i got rushed and stopped. But neways, if ne1 c's me - were in a white school bus "Brinkburn Comprehensive" u can give us a salute, we dont mind the two fingered one :lol:

Sumit about Yaris's i wana know! theyre quite nippy in and out of town, i have a 1.0L, my mates after a 1.4L saxo! Is there any mods i could get to help with increase acceleration power etc etc. (ps. not talking about races)

All i can think of is an apexi kit

Lowering springs, thicker & Larger rims - to stick better to the road.

Anything else??

your on a loose limb trying to make in accelerate better! its only a 1.0!

without spendind thousands your not gonna make any difference to the speed, an exhaust and filter will improve throttle response and probably make it a tad livlier but thats about it

best option and even 'cheaper' option is to chop in for the TS if you wanna go faster

concentrate on upgrading the brakes, suspension and tyres.

it will be far more advantagous

you can get a hks turbo lump for youre 1 litre for around 2000 pounds with 35 more bhp ..thazz what I would recommend .. :D ..thazz whaa ill be doing in a year or so :D

I was in Nottingham today

Where u coming from, thought u lived in newcastle (which is 150miles from notts?)

Rather than getting a turbo for ur car, which ur looking at like 2-3k for, why dont use the money to upgrade ur car, part exchnage it for a t sport :thumbsup:

I was in Nottingham today

Where u coming from, thought u lived in newcastle (which is 150miles from notts?)

Well i came back from Nottingham today! Left at half 10, took the M1 onto the A1! I was just around the corner from the train station, and about 10min walk away from Hooters!!!! What a place :D

I go to Nottingham every so often (but not to Hooters I might add!) :lol:

I like the big Ikea there!

Although I still havent driven there myself yet - my OH always drives *blush*

I like the big Ikea there!

Oh GOD not the ikea :rolleyes:

My name is Angel and I....

am an Ikeaholic! :D

Ikea is brilliant

My house will be kitted out in it when i move in next month :D

Tell me about it cokg2!

We are moving into our house in a couple of weeks and have spent a small fortune in Ikea!

Its just so god darn cheap! :D :D :D :D