Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More Spy Shots.

stompe

Given that rear "spoiler", it would be helpful if the reversing camera could be switched to full-time use whilst driving

• Like 1

Interesting curves on the sides. Any idea if this is more aerodynamic than before??

Personally I think the front end looks like an angry scowl.

First glance and the sweeping rear seems to hark back to the Celica.

Those rear indicators look very vulnerable to parking bumps too.

Given that rear "spoiler", it would be helpful if the reversing camera could be switched to full-time use whilst driving

I can't see why, it's no worse than the current setup from what I can see, and I have no issues with visibility. Rear camera will only pick up whats immediately behind you also like currently wouldn't it?

It does look like a monstrosity however haha.

Those rear indicators look very vulnerable to parking bumps too.

Looking at the curves, the lower bumper appears to stick out more.

Personally couldn't see anything wrong with the Gen3 design, but I suppose we must 'move on'.

Just hope the squeaks and rattles issues have all been sorted = better interior quality please Toyota, even at the expense of a few mpg, if that's what it costs.

• Like 2

Toyota never seem to go far enough to me, but not sure there really bothered about the English market.

Personally couldn't see anything wrong with the Gen3 design, but I suppose we must 'move on'.

Just hope the squeaks and rattles issues have all been sorted = better interior quality please Toyota, even at the expense of a few mpg, if that's what it costs.

The dashboard creaks and rattles...really lets the side down Toyota!

...Just hope the squeaks and rattles issues have all been sorted...

The dashboard creaks and rattles...really lets the side down Toyota!

I think the 2012 facelift improved things - I remember they said they'd strengthened the chassis to improve the ride (whatever that means).

Certainly on 15" wheels (with a larger air/rubber gap between the rim and the road) the Gen 3½ (as I call them) that I've driven, including my own for over 41,000 miles now, don't seem to have a problem at all - unless I've left something hard awkwardly placed in one for the gloveboxes!

Toyota never seem to go far enough to me, but not sure there really bothered about the English market.

For Toyota the European market will probably come lower on their priorities than the US and Asia.

• Like 1