Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stop Start Battery Recommendation For Yaris

tonarilla

Hello there ! :)

I have a 2011 yaris and I need a Battery replacement.

My current Battery is an Exide 60Ah 540A and needs to be replaced asap.

Can you recommend me a reliable start stop Battery?I was looking some bosch's and varta's batteries.Varta's batteries seem to be more more expensive than bosch's ,don't know if they are worth it.Should i look for 60Ah or go for 70Ah ? (I want it to last the longer is possible)

Thanks in advance

:D

Hello Antony - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Which generation Yaris do you have - presume you have a late 2nd generation as Toyota dropped the stop/start from the 3rd generation.

Hello Antony - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Which generation Yaris do you have - presume you have a late 2nd generation as Toyota dropped the stop/start from the 3rd generation.

Yes I have 2nd generation yaris.

Just makes sure that if it's an AGM Battery (which a lot of SS battery's are) that you're fitting another AGM Battery. They're not cheap but a conventional one won't work with the cars SS system properly for very long (if at all).

I have a 2011 yaris and I need a battery replacement.

My current battery is an Exide 60Ah 540A and needs to be replaced asap.

Can you recommend me a reliable start stop battery?I was looking some bosch's and varta's batteries.Varta's batteries seem to be more more expensive than bosch's ,don't know if they are worth it.Should i look for 60Ah or go for 70Ah ? (I want it to last the longer is possible)

The 60Ah or 70Ah refers to how long it can crank the engine for, not how long the Battery lifespan is. If you've not had any problems with your 60Ah one then you should be ok to replace with similar. If the Varta isn't much more expensive I'd personally go with it, although Bosch are good too.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links