Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cts Facelift

gramacar

they had one exactly the same at the UK motorshow. it had quite a bit of interest there - i had to wait a bit to sit in it. although, i cant really comment on how it's different to the old one, as i never sat in that one! :D

it seems to look a bit sportier (and it needed to!) with a more aggressive front bumper. but why oh why have they kept those horrible, tiny wheels, and what's that colour all about! :wacko:

IF thats the ts facelift :D :D :D :D i am happy to keep what i've got

suspension spring unchange still too high

front headlamp unchange no xenon

i havn't really seen any good changes from this facelift cts

i can see front bumper ,front grille, fog lamp is different also added side skirts, rear skirts but these changes dont made the cts look any better in fact it looks worst

since i discover the german forum :thumbsup: the bodykit i seen on there look 100 times better than this poor attemp made by toyota

what is worst now everyone get the facelift cts will be dump with these awfull looking skirt as well as pay out for lower suspension

the good thing having the current cts is we can choose which kit we like to put on our pretty cts

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links