Do Not Sell My Personal Information

V8 Soarer, Now Supercharged.

mark3

I got this end of June 2013 for £400 bargain of the century as there was nothing wrong with it, the plan was to sell it on for a few quid profit BUT i fell in love

20130929_131518_zpsc7f53044.jpg

Have made a few changes to it since then though

Wheels are powder coated bright Orange, front brakes uprated for twin turbo discs and calipers, 296mm instead of the silly small 275mm V8 discs but more importantly the pad footprint is around 150% of the original, new radiator, blinky dash fixed, and the main improvement is it now has an Eaton M112 supercharger fitted to it.

IMG_3764_2_zpsry5xo20x.jpg

IMG_8405_2_zps3k3rt1um.jpg

IMG_8405_3_zpsytwaelcu.jpg

Im very happy with it, its now one of only three in the uk with a super charger and those are both fitted with M90s (only lol)

booked into EMP performance Wed week to have the exhaust re done in stainless, its straight through already but i want it renewed as its very old mild steel.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

Sorry to revive an old thread, seems there's no interest in sexy Soarers in the UK.

£400 for a 90's Soarer has to be a record. Shame I can't see the above photos anymore. I've had a '91 Soarer V8 (UZZ31) since 2004, and have long wanted to fit a M112 and tremec 6 speed. Have already done a few mods in preparation - s/s headers, s/s exhaust, Supra 320mm rotors and 4 pot front calipers, upgraded front & rear swaybars. Car is otherwise stock.