Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Corolla Rear Lights

chrisfitton

Hi

Well these are the only ones we can get. All marked Matrix Racing - one of our suppliers in USA. Sorry we dont have any non-branded images. These say they're for an 03-04 Corolla but I'm not too sure they'll fit the UK model though (nor be road legal...) and I think they are all for the boot'ed USA model.

Best I can do I'm afraid.

Chris

404812TLCF.jpg

9801CORALTRED.jpg

03TYCORALTYSDCHR.jpg

03corapcchr3d.jpg

03-corolla-tail-apctit.jpg

0304TYCORALTBLKAPC.jpg

03CORALTGM.jpg

03TYCORALTYSDCHR.jpg

03CORALT.jpg

...actually, having another look at your pic, I dont think these are right for your car...

There's no others.

C

when you say rear lights i presume you mean lexus style or similar

How's these? They all say 93-97.

..again, probably only US legal...

93corlGM.jpg

93CORALTGM.jpg

00CORALTRED.jpg

00CORALTG2.jpg

00CORALT3.jpg

All this lights will only fit the Corolla E10 sedan, not the hatchback MSC_Kev asked for.

Regards, Eric

for my dads 03 5 dr Tspirit

Hatchback or sedan ? There are altezzas avaible for the 02+ hatchback.

Regards, Eric

Well I did find some rare 96-97 lights for the corolla which should fit the 92-97 e10 hatchback range.

it was on eBay a few months back, the seller didn't ship to the UK so I couldn't get them, other then those I don't think I'll find any.

I did save the pic which is different to those shown in this thread, can't find it now :(

Kev

Anything available for the AE111 hatch yet? Anything come from that German company?

Anything available for the AE111 hatch yet? Anything come from that German company?

Anacconda, who made the altezzas for the E12-Corolla ist thinking about altezzas for the E11 to the moment, but they didn´t decided to produce them until now.

Regards, Eric

and for my model ??

1 pic

2 pic

I don´t think so. It will be extreme difficult to find parts, especially rearlights, for the E12 sedan in Europe because the sedan-Corollas was never sold much offen here in Europe. I worked at an local Toyota-dealer for more than 4 years and we sold hundrets of E10-hatchback in this time and only 1 (in words: ONE ) E10-sedan...

Regards, Eric

Anything available for the AE111 hatch yet?  Anything come from that German company?

Anacconda, who made the altezzas for the E12-Corolla ist thinking about altezzas for the E11 to the moment, but they didn´t decided to produce them until now.

Regards, Eric

Oh yeah, they were after 1000 prospective buyers throughout Europe!?

Thanks anyway

ross

Yes, they say there have to be min 1000 buyers in Europe before they will produce the lights. Otherwise the costs for the producing will be to high.

Regards, Eric

• 2 weeks later...

I sent annaconda guys yesterday an email asking for the rear lights (lexus type) for corolla e11...

This was the answer...

"Hi,

we still didn't decide to produce the lights or not.

Regards

S.Lehmann"

C'mon guys, send emails asking it to convince them to produce the rear lights :help:

and for my model ??

1 pic

2 pic

mm.. they never had these in the US. Only Europe and Asia got these babies.

For the rear tail lights, 93-95s (basically e10 sedans) were orange/red, the 96-97s (also e10 sedan) were red/white. The altezza lights above were for the 2003 up usdm corolla(4dr) along with the 93-97(4dr).

i wouldn't mind some.. whats their email?

I'd be up for some too. They looked good on the photoshopped image we saw!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links