Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seal Rear Light Clusters

AygoAde

Hi All,

I have got the dreaded and much commented on water leak into the boot. I have identified it as coming from both rear light clusters.

Does anyone know the part numbers for both L & R side small seals stuck on to the bulb holder?

Also I have some 10mm x 2mm sticky back rubber sealing. Is it a good idea to just stick all the way around the inside of the light cluster to seal it al off or will that cause other problems? I am amazed that there is no edge seal at all on these already!

Any other advice?

I'm sure someone will give you the seal numbers but in the meantime have you seen this post about the bungs next to the lghts actually causing leaks in some cases? http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/106503-aygo-leak-in-rear-back-corners-of-hatchback/

• Like 1

Try sending Parts King a personal message, detailing your cra (reg number as a minimum) and what you want, and he should be able to provide part numbers and prices. For Parts King, go to the Community page, scroll down to Sponsor's Corner and Lindop Toyota.

Brilliant, thanks very much for that. I will seal those 2 down also. My leaks are coming from the bodywork covered by the light cluster on both sides. One of the bungs is missing so it is just a hole! The other leaks. I am going to seal these, but then was planning on putting a seal around the inside edge of both light clusters to stop water going down there in the first place.

• 4 years later...

Someone backed into my car and has cracked the plastic covering on the light, the light works fine but i need to replace the plastic covering. Where can i get just the covering without having to buy a new light? 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links