Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 16's Fitted

Nizan

Ok New O.Z Titans now fitted after taking ages to make my mind up i finaly got there.

Sits just as high as on the 15's because i kept the RR the same, there quite a heavy wheel and i can notice the difference so im glad i dint pick the 17's however i still plan to move to 17's in the future when i can afford some super lightweight wheels but im very happy with thease for the meantime.

Bonnet.jpg

Once the coilovers are fitted and its decked im sure there going to look very bling.

Thanks to all of you with your views and opinions when i was choosing, and Ryan i ow you a very big pint, the Toyos are brilliant, the level of grip is unreal far too good for the standard suspension i'd have to roll the car before the tyres loose grip :ph34r:

And once again thanks to Kevin at ENVY for suppling the parts and ensuring the wheel offset and tyre profiles were correct :thumbsup:

Cheers

Niz

looks ace!

must get them coilovers though! like a bleedin moon buggy!

looks ace!

must get them coilovers though! like a bleedin moon buggy!

I know mate though it would look worse though, but just the same as standerd (wich is bad enough right lol).

Delivery of Coilovers have been delayed till next week but once there on it will be worth the wait :thumbsup:

Niz

Looking good, the colour of the wheels suits the grey colour Yaris.

Jazz - moon buggy! lol

a passer by told me mine looked like a giant roller boot!

Mines still running standard suspension on 17's!

Might consider a move down to 16's though as i'm not looking forward to the arch mods!

cool, will have to do us a full report on them as i may have some soon

Very nice, I dunno why it looks so high... I swear my car must be lower than standard cus it looks lower than those pics.

those pics make it look really high as i swear it didnt look that high last night. but definitely handles a lot better than mine on the skinny 14s, you could a probly heard the tyre squel a mile off

ed

Very Nice Alexi! Wheels look great, good choice!

Kevin

No problem Nizan just helping out a fellow Yaris owner! I'll still have the big pint tho!

Cheers

Yeah guys it dosnt look that high up close, I think its the angle i took the pics from, ive got a new " ????? " for the car today :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: ,

ill take some pics in the morning from a better angle with the new mod too :thumbsup:

Ok ive changed the top piccy to one wich looks slighly better,

and as you can see i have now got my hands on a C-One Carbon bonnet, brought of Pavlitos as he no longer needs it, so cheers mate :thumbsup:

Fited it lastnight under streetlight at about 1am in a local car park, got some very dodgy looks :lol::lol:

The bonnet is Handmade a good fit and makes the front end look much more agressive, you can notice the weightsaved when driving but the best part about it is the engine temp, it remains nice and warm without getting too hot, even after a 100mph+ run lasting over 10 mins, im well impressed :thumbsup:

Ill post some more pics in a couple of weeks when i should have the Tints, Coilovers and back Box all on bord

Cheers

Niz

Way to go Nizan, that bonnet is amazing! Whats the fit and finish like?

How is the bonnet at speed, does it vibrate much? I ended up fitting Bonnet pins to mine as with it being so light it used to really vibrate above 100mph.

Thanks

Kevin

ive been up to about 105 (on private roads :ph34r: ) and seems fine,

fit is ok but not perfect yet theres not much adjustment at the moment but ill modyfy the hinges and get hold of some packers and it will all be fine.

The finish..wow :drool::drool::drool: , the pictures dont do it justice, quality is very very good, just as good as the bonnet I saw on the R34 on sunday,

im well chuffed, once its lowerd its gonna look real agressive from the front me thinks :arrgg-matey:

Cheers Kevin

Niz

how much did u pay for the c-one bonnet?

£600 second hand

think there around £800 brand new, but Pav had to wait 5 Months when he brought it new :eek:

Niz

So glad you're pleased with it Alexi - looks great on the thunder grey - get some more photos up though, so we can see it a bit better!

Was great meeting you, and I hope you get as much enjoyment (and attention!) as I did.

See you at JAE no doubt

Pav :thumbsup:

Yeah thanks once again mate, all ive had is positive comments bout it so im well chuffed.

Once ive had the next lot of mods fitted then ill be on a piccy marathon :thumbsup:

Ill deff be at JAE so se you then.

Have fun in your new ride mate, and take care of her :thumbsup:

Cheers

Alexi

looks top banana mate 16"s are good call,what sort of deal did you get from kev? bonnet looks the bees knees as well, she certainly looks the part :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links