Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

08 T180 Injector Problem

verethorpe

I have a Toyota Avensis 08 T180 2.2 D4D D cat.

I perched the car with a slight wisp of smoke which later turned out to be a lot of smoke. A garage diagnosed it as a injector faults on 2 leaking and 3 return fault after having them tested he replaced the injectors with second hand tested Denso injectors part number 23670-26020 the smoking stopped ran smoothly.

But with in a short time the car began to misfire run badly using lots of fuel, also unsure weather it is linked the head unit showed a message saying unable to read file at the same time.

It went to Toyota and they said no 4 injector was out of parameter but the replacements have been coded. Causing the misfiring and a last ditch attempt he put the no 3 injector in 4 but has made no difference. The cost of this is becoming ridicules and seems like no one has a clue they only reply I have been given is well the if we put in another injector it may throw the others out of sink.

Please could some one advise Kind Regards :ermm:

post-151038-0-70557900-1446156658_thumb.

Just wanted to check you do know about all the other issues with this engine before you start throwing money at it

Just wanted to check you do know about all the other issues with this engine before you start throwing money at it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links