Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help With Hid's!

Daniel123

my front right headlight (which has been converted to HID's) has been very temperamental the last couple of days going from on and off where as the left has been fine.

today i was looking under the bonnet to see if there was any look connections and when i was fiddling around with the wires i found one that made the light work. upon touching it the lead fell out and icant seem to get it back in.

how do i get the headlight out so i can get the lead back in??? any help is great!!

• 5 months later...

I had this issue too, I ended up changing the HID kit a couple of times, u don't need to remove the headlight, space is tight particularly on the passenger side where the Battery is, I used a long nose pliers to grab the connection within the headlight (original wire) make sure all your connections are clean and pressed all the way into position, I found that once this is done turn on ur side lights (t10 bulbs) then start ur car before turning on ur dipped lights (H7 bulbs) problem solved, seems to be the driver side suffers a power surge when turning the ignition and causes hid kits to not power the headlight. Let me know if this works for you, to remove your headlight you need to remove the bumper or u can remove the plastic within the wheel arch, this is because there are 3 bolts holding ur headlight in position 1St 2 are easy you'll see them when you open d bonnet 3Rd bolt is a pig because it's awkward and well hidden