Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Screen Washer Resevoir Capacity

bathtub tom

Can anyone tell me the the capacity of the screen washer reservoir please? I've searched the owners handbook to no avail.

It will useful to know for when adding screen washer anti-freeze.

Can't answer your question, but if it's the same as our Avensis and Auris then the filler cap has a tube on it which acts like a dipstick.

No dipstick and the only letters I can see embossed on it are 'FULL' about three quarters of the way up the filler neck. I guess Toyota did things differently ten years ago.

You can say that again about Toyota doing things differently. mine doesn't even have the screenwasher dip tube that Alan mentions. I mean how much cash did they save by cutting out a few inches of plastic hose?

Can anyone tell me the the capacity of the screen washer reservoir please? I've searched the owners handbook to no avail.

It will useful to know for when adding screen washer anti-freeze.

What model have you got?

Mk1 is with 3.2L or 2.3L and on the side of the bottle. Can't remember which it is though from memory.

What model have you got?

Mk1 is with 3.2L or 2.3L and on the side of the bottle. Can't remember which it is though from memory.

As stated on the LH side:

Toyota Model: Yaris Icon 1.3 manual

• Year: 2014

Just checked on mine. No sign of any markings anywhere on the bottle that is visible...

Here you go 2.3 Litre's I suspect all model's are similar.

Is that from you 2004 model?

I suspect they've changed the spec, as what I can see of mine looks nothing like that.

• 2 years later...

Thank you. I've written that on a post-it note and stuck it in my driver's manual.